Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada

I am not super woman, crunchy, granola, soggy, modern or any other title. There are no labels to describe me, I am a mix of all things and proud to be, Simply Mom!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the teeth at??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunchofmonkeys
New to Simply Mom
New to Simply Mom

Where the teeth at?? Empty
PostSubject: Where the teeth at??   Where the teeth at?? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:32 pm

DS is turning one at the end of this month and he has ZERO teeth. I know they'll come in sooner or later but I hope he gets at least one by his birthday! It hasn't slowed him down though!
Back to top Go down
Pixie Dust
New to Simply Mom
New to Simply Mom

PostSubject: Re: Where the teeth at??   Where the teeth at?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeah, it's amazing how all kids are so different, eh??
My nieces daughter didn't get her first tooth till she was about 13 months old....
and yet, I've heard stories of babies being born with their first tooth already poking through...

that's good it hasn't slowed him down any...kids are quite adaptable with what they have, eh?

Don't fret mom, they will come when they are ready.... Smile
Back to top Go down
bunchofmonkeys
New to Simply Mom
New to Simply Mom

PostSubject: Re: Where the teeth at??   Where the teeth at?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm

I know, my DD didn't get any till she was 10 months but it's almost his first birthday! I think he'll look silly with no teeth! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the teeth at??   Where the teeth at?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the teeth at??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada :: Children ~ From Conception and on :: The First Year-
Jump to: