Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada

I am not super woman, crunchy, granola, soggy, modern or any other title. There are no labels to describe me, I am a mix of all things and proud to be, Simply Mom!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules to Live By

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules to Live By Empty
PostSubject: Rules to Live By   Rules to Live By Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:45 pm

We are all here to have a chance to chat with other Moms so lets all try our hardest to be kind to one another.

We are all entitled to our own opinions but on SimplyMom we expect all of our members to use their manners and support each other and not tear each other down!

We are all working towards the same goal, to be the best Mom we can be, but we will all get to that goal in different ways.

All we ask at SimplyMom is that you treat others with the same respect you would want to be treated with.

- No swearing or foul language towards each other

- Do not post personal information ex. phone numbers, e-mail addresses or home addresses. We will not be held responsible if you choose to share your personal information with anyone on the site.

- SimplyMom reserves the right to remove a post for any reason.
Back to top Go down
https://simplymom.board-directory.net

Rules to Live By
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada :: Information :: Rules and Expectations-
Jump to: