Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada

I am not super woman, crunchy, granola, soggy, modern or any other title. There are no labels to describe me, I am a mix of all things and proud to be, Simply Mom!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Pixie Dust :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixie Dust
New to Simply Mom
New to Simply Mom

Hi from Pixie Dust :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Pixie Dust :)   Hi from Pixie Dust :) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Hello!!!

I am a Mom to a fabulous little boy who will be turning 6 yrs old in a couple of weeks... I love you
I am married to my amazing husband, and we all live 'happily ever after' to-gether along with our 2 dogs... Smile

I am looking forward to meeting new 'mommy friends' to chat with, get to know, and have alot of fun & laughs with!! Very Happy
as well as getting to know some new friends for my DS to hopefully go out on Play-dates some time with! Smile
I am looking forward to being part of this new forum, as it looks Awesome, and exactly the kind of 'mom's forum' I have been looking for to join!! Smile

Back to top Go down
bunchofmonkeys
New to Simply Mom
New to Simply Mom

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Pixie Dust :)   Hi from Pixie Dust :) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Pixie Dust
New to Simply Mom
New to Simply Mom

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Pixie Dust :)   Hi from Pixie Dust :) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm

thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Pixie Dust :)   Hi from Pixie Dust :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Pixie Dust :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moms from Southern Ontario, Canada :: Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: